ApnaMBA has simplified the admission process to the desired MBA College.
Find the steps below:
Students have three options for attempting the GD/PI-
- Step 1- Fill the ApnaMBA Common Application Form (CAF). The information you disclose helps us to analyze your strengths, weaknesses, requirements and goals in a comprehensive manner, thereby enabling us to shortlist the best MBA colleges for you, in keeping with the in-depth analysis.
- Step 2- Select your preferred MBA Colleges. Our expert MBA counselor will call you to understand better your needs, preferred location, budget, field of specialization, bank loan requirements and assistance required for the same.
- Step 3- ApnaMBA will forward your Application form to the respective B-Schools, in order to initiate the GD/PI process.
- GD/PI at the location of your preference
- Personal Interview via Skype
- Interview via a telephonic call